Where are you Located?
- Our warehouse is based in Miami, FL. All orders ship out from this location.
How do I place an order?
- All mosaic orders are by the sheet. Tile orders (including Equipe Ceramicas) and SPC orders are sold by the box.
- In the quantity selector, put the amount of sheets needed to cover the area where the product will be applied. Please note, when it comes to tile it's standard to add up to 15% contingency to take into account waste, cuts, breakage, etc.
Can I request a sample?
- Yes! Go to the product you want a sample of and click request a sample. Samples are $5.
How do I get Free Shipping?
- All mosaic orders over $200 receive the free shipping. This rate excludes tile and SPC that are shipped on pallets.
How are the items packaged?
- Mosaic tile sheets come individually packaged with plastic film to ensure scratch free arrival. These individually packaged sheets are then placed in a box of 9-11 sheets depending on the style. These boxes are then placed in a shipping box with appropriate protection of bubble wrap, shipping peanuts, cardboard, etc. Product is packaged with protection in mind.
- Tile is packed in boxes and then placed securely on a pallet for safe arrival.
How are the items shipped?
- Tile is shipped via R&L LTL on secured pallets. If ordering to a home, make sure to check off liftgate delivery during checkout to have your items delivered to your door.
- Mosaic sheets and Equipe Ceramicas are shipped via UPS Standard Ground.
What do I do if my order comes damaged?
- Contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org if your items become damaged during delivery. Take pictures of the damaged items and we will do our best to replace them.
What if I want to return the items?
- We do accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
My question is not on here.
- Email us at email@example.com for any additional questions.