Where are you Located?
- Our warehouse is based in Miami, FL. All orders ship out from this location.
How do I place an order?
- All orders are by sqft. In the quantity selector, put the amount of sqft needed to cover the associated area the product will be applied.
- In the case of tile orders, the process is the same, put the amount of sqft needed and we will reply with a rounded amount as we cannot cut the tiles.
Can I request a sample?
- Yes! Go to the product you want a sample of and click add sample. There's a charge associated for every sample.
How are the items packaged?
- Mosaic tile sheets come individually packaged with plastic film to ensure scratch free arrival. These individually packaged sheets are then placed in a box of 9-11 sheets depending on the style. These boxes are then placed in a shipping box with appropriate protection of bubble wrap, shipping peanuts, cardboard, etc. Product is packaged with protection in mind.
- Tile is packaged in boxes from 2-6 pieces depending on the style.
How are the items shipped?
- Tile is shipped via UPS LTL on secured pallets. Upon arrival, make sure you are capable of receiving pallets.
- Mosaic sheets are usually shipped via UPS ground small packages. If your order calls for high amount of sheets we will notify you if your shipment will be via pallet or small package.
What do I do if my order comes damaged?
- Contact us right away at email@example.com if your items come damaged from delivery. Take pictures of the damaged items and we will do our best to replace them.
What if I want to return the items?
- We do accept returns however the cost of return shipping is the buyer's responsibility. Once we receive the items at our warehouse and account for it payment will be refunded.
My question is not on here.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.